Sunday, July 15, 2007

Boo

My biggest piece of luggage (a 52" long duffel bag) is still happily sitting in Heathrow airport.

It had everything in there. Even stuff they tell you to always pack in your carry-on. Like my house keys.

Worst of all, though, it had all my presents in there. I bought a lot of stuff - small stuff - for a lot of people. And I was very excited to give them a piece of my journey and to let them know I was thinking about them while far away.

Until then, here is a picture of the Blue Mosque.


And the inside of the Hagia Sophia in Turkey.

These pictures might seem random, given the subject of this entry.

But, did I mention my camera is in the bag, too?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly, i am sad to see that you are home. boo.

-josh's excellent friend leigh

Katie said...

leigh!

i'm not done! i still have so much more to write about the trip!

love,
k

Carrie said...

did you get your lugg back? How's the duff? Was it inj'ed?

Katie said...

bag is back.
at my parents' house.
haven't gotten it yet.
mama sez it's ripped.
:(