Monday, March 5, 2007

I suck.

Okay, I can't figure out how to do pictures correctly. Email me if you know how to make them not the size of the ship. Sorry they are so huge.

Even without pictures, I can tell you that Steve and I are doing great and love it. Here, Steve, do you want to say something?

Steve:
Sure. It was rainy today and I slipped on the deck and rolled my ankle. I have until Thursday (first show) to recover. The hot-tub was nice. Tomorrow we'll be in San Juan but we won't see much of it because we'll be in rehearsal.
A little six-year old girl came up to me at the buffet tonight, looked at me for a moment, studying, and then said, "You're a kid, right?" Yes. Yes I am.

Thanks, Steve! Steve's ankle will be fine, so if you are reading this Mrs. Waltien, don't worry.

We are rehearsing a few hours a day, and I have to say the ship moves a lot more than I expected. Not that I'm puking or anything, but being on that stage while there are some solid winds is pretty ridiculous. However, can I really complain? I work 5 hours a week doing comedy around the world. I don't care if I fall of the stage and bust up my ankle. Oops. Too soon, Steve?

Miss and Love you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy your blog very much.
That Steve guy seems pretty ok.

Love,

An unnamed browser in the Antigua airport

Irene said...

Aw Katie. I'm so happy to see this. Have the best time ever guys.

Arnie said...

Yay! I'm excited that I can keep track of you two in blog form.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Steve took a spill. Can't imagine that ANYTHING else could keep him from that first show Thursday night. Nothing. Nothing......
Mr. Waltien