Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday, March 4th

Here are some people you should meet, as they are my family for the next few months. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Dave and Jennine are a married couple from Toronto. This is their second stint on the Norwegian Jewel, as they have been here for the four months prior to our arrival. They are full of life and energy and could not have been more welcoming to our sleep-deprived, disoriented selves when we arrived in Miami. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is Dave Keaton, our musical director, who is calm and cool and breaks out with the best songs. He is based in L.A. Obviously, the gentleman in the front of this shot is Steve, who is pretty okay, I guess.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is Cody (dressed sharp) and Matt (dressed in a towel). Cody is from New Mexico, our team captain, and is probably one of the best guys I’ve ever met – so kind and funny. Matt is a Chicago Mainstage Alumni who is our director. He will only be with us for a week, and we will miss him a big ton, because he is a giant man with a giant heart who has really put this thing together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So, here we are. Sailing away from Miami, our routines, our cell phones, our grocery shopping, our day jobs, our apartments, our pets, our winter coats, our land-life, and moving onto bluer pastures.

1 comment:

Jamie Rex said...

That is one HOT cast. I wish I could see you all. So mad you didn't tell me about your blog! I found a link to it on Amy's my space. You suck. Just kidding. I miss you so much. I'm so excited to red your blog everyday. I love feeling connected to you. MISS AND LOVE YOU MUCH.